Monday, January 8, 2018

Week of workouts

I started keeping track of my workouts on wed of last week. I was short on time a lot of the days last week so I did a couple really short workouts. I’ll try to be better at keeping track of my workouts next week.

Also- I need to detox off sugar.....yikes! So hard to kick that habit.

Wednesday
Lucy Wyndham-Reed’s 4 minute HIIT workout
Blogilates Arm Fat Blaster
Blogilates Weightless Arm Workout
Blogilates Toned and Defined Arms

Thursday
I thought I did a workout but I couldn’t find one in my YouTube history. So maybe I didn’t?

Friday
Lucy Wyndham-Read Home Workout quick thigh and butt workout 

Saturday: off

Sunday: I just had a couple minutes for a workout. This one was fun and got my blood pumping:
Lucy Wyndham-Reeds 4 minute HIIT Home workout




No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

I wanted to post some weekly goals here. I wrote them in my planner as well so hopefully seeing them in a couple different places will help ...